Details on the what and how of our mode of operation.
We are committed to:
- No tracking of user or visitor behaviour.
- Never sell any user or visitor data.
- No ads — ever.
Code of content publication
Content in mataroa blogs is unfiltered and unmonitored. Users are free to publish any combination of words and pixels. However, content of animosity or disparagement of an individual or a group on account of a group characteristic such as race, colour, national origin, sex, disability, religion, or sexual orientation will be taken down immediately.
If you notice something along those lines in a mataroa blog please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Mataroa does not require any personal details in order to be fully functional (email is optional).
- We do not use any third-party data processors or sub-processors except for our two cloud hosting providers (see: Technical details).
- We support and require encryption in transit via the TLS protocol (versions 1.2 and 1.3).
- We do not implement data encryption at rest.
All rights under
- via the site
- by emailing email@example.com
You expressly understand and agree that the operators of this website shall not be liable, in law or in equity, to you or to any third party for any direct, indirect, incidental, lost profits, special, consequential, punitive or exemplary damages.